Sunday, June 23, 2013

Maternity SI-LOC L/XL Non-Returnable Top Price


Maternity SI-LOC L/XL Non-Returnable


Maternity SI-LOC L/XL Non-Returnable

Price: Show


Take for me to see Maternity SI-LOC L/XL Non-Returnable Review



I have now been take Maternity SI-LOC L/XL Non-Returnable for yesteryear almost 1 year. Maternity SI-LOC L/XL Non-Returnable wuth brand "OPTP" could be the best Waist & Abdomen in the world.




Maternity SI-LOC L/XL Non-Returnable Features


  • Wide, medical grade non-slip pads ensure that the Maternity SI-LOC stays in place.
  • Includes a special, detachable abdominal support pad.
  • The large/extra-large size fits up to 36" to 45" ASIS to ASIS
  • Non-returnable.
  • Measure the distance from ASIS - dorsally around the back - to the other ASIS

These Maternity SI-LOC L/XL Non-Returnable way out perform some other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with low price.

Maternity SI-LOC®

Maternity SI-LOC, developed by IAOM, is tapered and wider at the innominates so pressure is distributed more evenly. The Maternity SI-LOC is not bulky under garments and the breathable fabric adds comfort. Wide, medical grade non-slip pads ensure that the Maternity SI-LOC stays in place. Includes a special, detachable abdominal support pad.

The small/medium size fits up to 36" ASIS to ASIS
The large/extra-large size fits up to 36" to 45" ASIS to ASIS
Measure the distance from ASIS - dorsally around the back - to the other ASIS
Non-returnable
Maternity SI-LOC (L/XL)

Return Policy: This item is Non-Returnable.
Maternity SI-LOC L/XL Non-Returnable even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Waist & Abdomen

Brand: OPTP

Rating : 3.0

Review : Did not get what I ordered!
I received this in the mail today and to my surprise it did not include the support pad. I cannot use this product without it because I'm 7 months pregnant and the belt digs into my belly. Oh yeah and it's non-returnable. I was really looking forward to the relief this would bring but without the pad this product is useless to me. Needless to say I'm not very happy and I'm still in massive pain.


I believe, explains the few grievance apropos Maternity SI-LOC L/XL Non-Returnable not fitting or leaking.

Hope this Maternity SI-LOC L/XL Non-Returnable comment was usefull!
Maternity SI-LOC L/XL Non-Returnable Top Price
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments :

Post a Comment