Sunday, June 23, 2013

New Balance N8 Trainer Special Offers


New Balance N8 Trainer


New Balance N8 Trainer

Price: Show


Take for me to see New Balance N8 Trainer Review



I have already been buying New Balance N8 Trainer for days gone by almost 1 year. New Balance N8 Trainer wuth brand "New Balance" may be the best Heart Rate Monitors in the world.




New Balance N8 Trainer Features


  • 10-run memory. 50-lap/100-hour chronograph
  • Calories burned. Exercise data recall. Pace, dstance and speed.
  • ECG accurate heart rate monitor. Three auto intensity levels based on maximum HR.
  • Water resistant to 50m
  • Includes watch, heart rate transmitter and speed/distance transmitter

These New Balance N8 Trainer way out perform every other brand including major brands and department store brands. The major selling points for me personally are hight quality with cheap price.

The New Balance N8 Trainer watch and transmitters set is designed for runners and training athletes. This women's fitness tool tracks your three key components: speed, distance and heart rate. Analyze your training sessions and improve your results with the New Balance N8 Trainer watch and transmitters.
New Balance N8 Trainer even better than expected - highly recommend!!!





category: Heart Rate Monitors

Brand: New Balance

Rating : 3.6

Review : Very Good Product, Mediocre Support, dreadful manual.
I purchased another hrm watch from Timex and the wriststrap broke on the 4th time wearing it. I purchased the NB N8 for my daughter who is training for a marathon run this fall; she loved the thing so I bought one for myself. The display is large and easy to read, regretably the same cannot be said for manual or any online support. You have to really dig into NewBalance.com to find any mention of the NB N8 but finally, I did and the watches are marketed by High Gear out of NC. For some reason, I cannot get the HRM to consistently record my hour long sessions, I read the not too intuitive manual several times, I hate reading manuals, and to no success. Today, I wrote High Gear asking for help with my HRM. I really want this to work. Stay tuned.
Update:
To me it is a shame that a company would develop a product, a product that could have been a winner but instead did things on the cheap. The New Balance N8 Trainer is a great example of why a company should never have another...


I believe, explains the few complaints about New Balance N8 Trainer not fitting or leaking.

Hope this New Balance N8 Trainer review was usefull!
New Balance N8 Trainer Special Offers
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments :

Post a Comment